HOW TO: HAVE A PAMPER ROUTINE AT HOME.
After a long stressful day, everyone deserves to pamper themselves and just relax.
1. Put some relaxing music.
2. Have a hot bath/shower.
3. Use a gentle foaming cleanser that will remove makeup and excess oil but won’t dry out your skin.
I use St. Ives protective cleanser.
4. Fix yourself a drink. It can be hot chocolate/coffee/tea or even a glass of wine.
5. You can also get a snack, I love fruit kebabs.
6. Put on your face-mask. I use Freeman Cucumber mask, it’s very cheap and get’s the job done.
7. As your mask is drying you can read or watch something as you snack. I’m currently watching ‘Pretty Little Liar’s’
I can’t wait for the big reveal next week.
8. You can meditate. I downloaded this meditation app called Headspace, and it’s very helpful if you
9. You can also opt to do your nails.
10. After you remove your mask, tone and moisturize.
Robe- Mr. Price