TAG: 100 QUESTIONS NOBODY EVER ASKS!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
If they smell amazing which they rarely do, yes!
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
I’ve thought about it, but no.
5. Tumblr or Pinterest?
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
More often than not.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who look down on other people.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you peed in the woods?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
All the time.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
Cold Water- Major Lazer ft Justin Beiber! That’s my jam!!
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Totally! I love it!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes, all the time!
21. What is your least favorite movie?
‘How to be single’
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Somewhere no one will ever think of looking for sure.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup/ Thousand Islands/ Coleslaw.
25. What is your favorite food?
Chapati/Naan with Chicken… Slurp!
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Girl scout in primary and ranger in high school.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A Birthday card to my sister.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No…but I’d like to know.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Anything with Chicken or turkey and avocado.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
If it was possible I’d eat cake, cake and more cake.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Nothing, it was never celebrated. If it was I’d have gone as the witch in snow white.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Year of the horse! I don’t even know how I know that.
40. How many languages can you speak?
3, English, Swahili and Kimeru.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope, I just buy whenever.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
Just to my sisters.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
When my mum is watching, yes.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
All the time.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Do I sing? Or do I perform!?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
Yes, a paintball gun, water gun…
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Two weeks ago.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
In a good way.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Sometimes, because my dad does everything last minute.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Anything with berries.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I had many phases of what I wanted to be, there’s a time I wanted to be a doctor, then a nun…haha! Then cabin crew, then anthropologist… and those are just some of the ones I can remember.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Until I see one, no.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
So many times.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
60. Do you wear slippers?
Around the house
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Either PJ shorts with a vest, T-Shirt or sweats.
63. What was your first concert?
I’ve never been.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever taken dance lessons?
No, but I’d love to.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
Yes, my dads. Tina Turner, Jackson 5…I can’t remember the rest.
75. Own a record player?
Yes. Still my dads.
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
I’m not sure.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
NONE, I’d like to change that.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea please.
81. Tea or coffee?
Green Jasmine tea.
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
I have moments.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you ever want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your high school crush?
Do celebrity crushes count??? Corbin Bleu from high school musical. No shame!
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Depends on who I’m dealing with. Ha!
96. Do you have kids?
None I know of.
97. Do you want kids?
98. What is your favorite color?
White and Black.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
100. Something that happened to you in middle school?
My sister took money that was left laying around by my mum and decided to go to school and buy everyone in her class junk, when we got home we both got some thorough beating, and I didn’t even do anything.
I hope you enjoyed the tag.