TRAVEL LIKE A PRO
I’ll be traveling to South Coast later today so I thought I should share some of my packing tips.
Needless to say I’m a bit of an over-packer, but I think most people are… I think.
I’ve collected a few tips here and there to tame my problem, or rather make it work in my favor.
1. Roll your clothes instead of folding. It saves a lot of space. Can you imagine I have 8 outfits in that carry on… Me too.
2. Bag your makeup and other toiletries. I used my pink mini bags for that.
3. Carry an extra outfit. Just in case.
And a few items for your travel that you should never leave behind;
1. Your Camera
4. Swim suits. (One piece and a two piece)
5. Sandals and flats.
9. Water bottle.
10. Pain Killers and other necessary medication.
11. Healthy snacks.
12. Wet wipes and hand sanitizer.
13. Vaseline and hand lotion.
15. Travel Blanket or fuzzy socks and a warm scarf.
Lastly, make sure you have lots of fun and take lots of photos.