GET READY WITH ME: MAKEUP
Today you’ll be getting ready with me,
1. I Moisturize using Johnson’s moisturizing baby lotion, recommended by my dermatologist after a major breakout I had.
It’s very mild and the safest bet.
2. I prime my face using L.A girl Pro,Prep primer HD. It’s the best cheapest primer that ever existed. I got mine from “MakeupaddictionKe” on Instagram.
3. Applying Foundation- Mac studio fix fluid NW50.
4. I use my wonder wheel foundation sponge circle to blend. It’s as effective as the beauty blender and even cheaper. It goes for KSH.250, Imagine that!
I got it from Nakumatt Village market.
5. I contour using Black Opal foundation sticks- Suede Mocha CW5 and Nutmeg CB5
6. Eyebrows- Dark brown pencil.
7. Mascara- Maybelline colossal volum’ express, from Nakumatt.
8. Eyeshadow- Naked 3 pallet. I use the shades ‘Darkside’ and blend using ‘Blackheart’.
9. Eyeliner- Gabrini Black Dipline from Supercosmetics
10. Finishing powder- Mac Studio fix NW50.
11. Highlight- Holiday glow from Supercosmetics.
12. Lipstick- Sleek Matte Me- Rioja Red 433 from Village Market.
13. Setting spray- L.A girl pro setting HD from ‘Makeupaddictionke’.
And there you have it folks.
Until next time.